We are a loving (filled), joyful community where all are welcome. We are here to support each other in practicing the principles of the Science of Mind Philosophy and leading a more joyful and prosperous life.
Becoming an active member,
- You commit to living a “Spiritual Life” which means living your life (in a positive manner from the inside out)
- You commit to supporting your Center with your time, talent, and treasure.
- You commit to learning and applying the Science of Mind principles to your daily life.
- You commit to attending services regularly and participating in the Centers activities.
- You commit to living by its ideals and contributing to it’s continued growth.