At Centers for Spiritual Living, we practice a form of affirmative prayer called “Spiritual Mind Treatment.” Affirmative Prayer, is a practical tool that aligns our thoughts with all-good. Affirmative Prayer is a powerful process that shifts our consciousness so that we are open and available to accept the good that is already present in our life.
How we Pray
Affirmative Prayer is a prayer that declares a spiritual Truth. It is a recognition of Spirit’s Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, and a realization of humanity’s unity with Spirit. Affirmative Prayer is a powerful method for setting the Creative Process into motion. It is a direct, focused, and organized method using five steps to get to your desired outcome:
- Recognition (God Is All There Is)
- Unification (I Am One with God)
- Realization (Speaking Your Desired Good)
- Thanksgiving (Grateful Acceptance) and
- Release (Let Go, Let God)
There are several ways you can request prayer, which we call Spiritual Mind Treatment, or Affirmative prayer, they are:
- Fill out the online form on our Send a Request page
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop a prayer request in the prayer box in the (church) lobby
- or you can speak (privately) with one of our licensed practitioners after the (church) service
This is our gift to you. It’s called a One Minute Miracle. You may also schedule a private session with a practitioner for a professional fee.
If your prayer has been answered and you would like to share it with the congregation, please fill out the form on our Answered Prayers page.